Sunday, May 27, 2012

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin...

Okay, I can't be bothered to wait any longer.  Hence my first time posting twice in one day.  :-)  Here are the promised photos of Trigger rolling.  I didn't start taking photos till he'd already rolled on one side and flipped over to the other, then back onto his belly.

Hmmm...do I need to roll more?





Yep, I definitely do.




Oh yeah, that's the spot...

...Yeah, right there.

Oh man, that felt good.

Am I done?  Nah, I don't think so.

Oh yeah, that definitely feels better now.

Watchoo lookin' at?

Huh.  I seem to have...dirt...all over me.  Let me just shake that right off.

Yeah, that's better.  Am I pretty now?

Hey, at least he doesn't look like this horse:


Pop quiz--what color is that horse?  When it's clean, I mean?  According to the person who posted it on Facebook, it's a chestnut the color of a copper penny.  Looks to me like it could just as easily be white (though not anytime soon!), black, or any shade in between.  It could even be a loud pinto or appy!

I'm also lucky that apparently when Central Oregon dirt dries, it blends right into Trigger's color.

No comments:

Post a Comment