Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Tales from the Workplace, Trucking Edition, Part XIX

*********************************************************************************
I am posting stories from my job, because I think they're funny.  I've done my best to disguise my company name, even the industry, and to keep the people I write about and even some details of the situation anonymous.  If you know me, and know where I work, please don't include details in your comments.  I'll have to delete your comment and reconsider posting these stories.
*********************************************************************************

I wasn't here for this, so it's hearsay, but apparently the other day, a truck pulled up in front of the building.  It said something like "Chuck's Delivery Service" on the side and was full of Amazon Prime packages.  The guy asked if our business is "Acme Paper Products" (it is not).  The guy asked if our address is "123 Main Street" (it is not).  He figured the package must be addressed wrong, since clearly it was for us, based on it having a different addressee and a different address.  Wow.  There's a real brain trust.  I'm actually kind of surprised he doesn't carry around a can of spray paint to correct all the signs he must see that have the wrong business name and address on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment