Friday, January 30, 2015

Tales from the Workplace, Part IV

*********************************************************************************
I am posting stories from my job, because I think they're funny.  I've done my best to disguise my company name, even the industry, and to keep the people I write about and even some details of the situation anonymous.  If you know me, and know where I work, please don't include details in your comments.  I'll have to delete your comment and reconsider posting these stories.
*********************************************************************************

A former employee stopped by the office to drop something off and asked to pick up his last check.  Unfortunately, I'd just mailed it that morning, and told him so.

Later in the afternoon, he called to ask what time the mail should deliver to his house.

(Hint:  not for at least two days, and also how on earth would I know?)

No comments:

Post a Comment