Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Tales from the Workplace, Part XIV

*********************************************************************************
I am posting stories from my job, because I think they're funny.  I've done my best to disguise my company name, even the industry, and to keep the people I write about and even some details of the situation anonymous.  If you know me, and know where I work, please don't include details in your comments.  I'll have to delete your comment and reconsider posting these stories.
*********************************************************************************

Voicemail left over the weekend:

"Hi, this is Suzanne* calling.  I own a place called Chocolate Teapots and Things.  It's a pretty small company.  We're located in Sacramento California.  I was wondering if you ship here, and what the minimum order would be.  I'm looking for some dark chocolate.  You can leave me a message."

That's the entirety of the message.  No phone number, e-mail address or any other way to contact her.  I googled various combinations of her business name and location, and couldn't come up with anything.  So yeah, small company, indeed, and we can't call back to leave you a message without a number.  

Hope she calls US back!  [Spoiler alert--she didn't, so now she probably thinks we're rude.]

*All specific information changed to protect the dumb

No comments:

Post a Comment