Sunday, March 23, 2014

Seattle in December

I haven't written in this blog in forever, so I might as well post about my latest few trips.  In December, I went to the Seattle area to visit my brother and my dad, and I also spent a little time in Seattle, first just wandering and geocaching alone, then I met up with an old friend from elementary school.  I only got pictures of the wandering part, but here they are:

Grafitti in/near Pike Place Market



Gum wall at Pike Place Market - there's a geocache somewhere here, but I didn't find it.





Random art along a wall near the Gum Wall

Seattle has a ferris wheel now.  Not QUITE as big as the London Eye, I don't think.

Art installation on the waterfront where I looked for (and found!) a geocache




Restrooms near Pike Place Market--I loved the ways they labeled them



I took this photo for Nathan--he hates Brussels sprouts

No comments:

Post a Comment